Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Slim Tips For Real Life!

I went to the movies yesterday and I must confess that nomatter how evolved my nutritional choices become, it's just NOT the same without the popcorn! My concession is that I do ask for it without butter. (I'm not certain why certain kernels in my popcorn bag are still yellow or why exactly I am 'ok' with that.)So while I am mentally patting myself on the back for this HUGE step forward, I can't deny the excessive saltiness. My solution....I bring a banana to the movies and a bag for the peel. This is horrific to my son! I mean "who does that?" Once a woman behind us went so far as to comment loudly to her husband how odd it was that a person would bring fruit to a movie theater. Hey, I've read the signs but after having spent an average of $25-$35 on their snacks for everyone I do feel entitled to my sodium balancing potassium rich banana! To be fair, as soon as they start selling bananas, I'll stop bringing my own....

To check out my favorite Slim Tip For Real Life, go to. www.qnique.us/wards

No comments:

Post a Comment